IMPORTANT - DECISION ABOUT MEETING ON THURSDAY 12 MARCH

Given the current Coronovirus situation, discussions are in hand about whether or not to go ahead with the meeting on Thursday evening.


PLEASE check this website and Facebook for updates.


If you are not on the IBD Support Group's email distribution, you can email janefreebairn@aol.com to be added on and you will receive updates that way as well.

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

UPDATE ADVICE FOR IBD/CORONAVIRUS QUERIES

Hello. I know it has been a long time since I posted anything here but I guess the summer got in the way! Also, without being able to hold our regular meetings, there has been no activities to report.

CURRENT EMAIL RESPONSE FROM IBD TEAM

I recently emailed the IBD Team and received the following "ping back" response. As it was different to the one I had seen before and contained a lot of general information, I thought it might be usef

LATEST FOR SHIELDERS FROM DR WU

Dear all, I hope you are all well and well done for getting through the lockdown period so far. I have been asked for an update in 'shielding' recommendations since the ease in lockdown for the genera

©2019 by Frimley IBD Group. Designed by Sasha Mitchell

  • Facebook